Ultrasonic Testing Chennai
Ultrasonic inspection uses high frequency sound waves to detect imperfections or changes in properties within the materials. It can also be used to measure the thickness of a wide range of metallic and non-metallic materials where access from one side is available.
- Ultrasonic Testing services for raw materials, casting, forging and welding.
- Contact testing carried out at client locations and at sites.
- Flaw detection can be performed with either conventional instruments or phased array systems.
- Through Transmission Technique Inspection for Composites.
- Ultrasonic thickness measurement services at ambient temperatures and elevated temperatures
- Corrosion scanning and thickness survey.
- Ultrasonic Testing of T, K and Y joints as per RP-2X
- Ultrasonic Testing of Structural joints and pipe joints as per AWS D1.1
- UT jobs are carried out using procedures approved by ASNT NDT Level 3
- Free demo for new clients requesting our services